Web of Change
|Date & Time||September 5, 2012, 12:00pm – 12:00pm|
Cortes Island, BC
- pushes the edges of technical and campaign innovation
- models a culture of deep collaboration already present in our sector
- shares leading organizational change and leadership frameworks
- all in service to the transformative change our world and our communities so desperately need
Interested? Go to the website to sign up for our newsletter to get the latest stories from leaders in our community and news about our events.
Web of Change’s popularity is ever increasing and has been a sold out event for the past several years. Since we only have room for 100 participants, pre-approval is required for registration. We give priority to thought and action leaders from the not-for-profit, consulting/strategy, and progressive technology sectors.
If you have not attended before or have not received an invitation to register please apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- the name of your organization (if you work with one)
- your position there
- your organization's social change mandate, and commitment to innovation and/or social entrepreneurship.
- your interest in attending Web of Change
- the name of the person that referred you if applicable.