Office Administrator / Production AssistantPosted on October 24, 2012
Briteweb is a leading digital agency creating powerful online experiences. We work with game changing social ventures, non-profits and organizations serious about their CSR.
We’re seeking a rockstar office administrator / slash / production assistant to assist our team in delivering world-class communications and digital projects.
This is an administrative job primarily but offers the opportunity to be a big part of the creative process as well.
We’re a small team, so you’ll be required to wear a variety of hats (what a silly expression) around the office, assisting in various ways and learning a lot about how an agency operates.
Our office environment is a lot of fun, without forgetting about the job at hand. We have multiple team trips per-year to the islands, interior and hot places when possible. We’re friends and colleagues, so we’re looking for a dynamic personality: quirkiness is welcome.
You’ll be directly reporting to our Lead Strategist/CEO and Communications Director.
Duties will include:
• basic book-keeping
• invoicing and account communications
• notating meetings & distilling internal and client communications
• project management assisting (creating to-do’s, follow-ups, project asset assembly etc)
• market research
• creative concept development
• document formatting and presentation prep
• social media updates (Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook)
• input into creative process
• client communications / meeting arrangements etc
• personal assisting CEO with basic tasks like bills and day-to-day
the list goes on.
• a passion for making a difference in the world and community
• extremely organized and accountable
• excellent communication skills
• excellent written and verbal english
• ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and manage your tasks
• solid general tech skills with Mac, mobile, email, etc
• have a good feel for design, trends, the interweb, mobile and nerd-y stuff
• excited to learn about how a creative agency operates
• excited about the web, interactive, technology and culture
• a budding team leader? account manager? office manager? we have room to grow in a few directions.
Skills to Pay the Bills:
• Softwares & Tech (in priority order): Basecamp, WordPress, Pages, Acrobat Pro, Google Apps, Google Docs, Word, Excel, Photoshop basics, Illustrator, Coda, cPanel
• Experience or training in book-keeping & accounting basics (we work with Xero, Payworks primarily, bonus points for experience in either)
• 2+ years experience working within a creative agency
• Business, Communications, Management (or related Bachelors/Masters) a plus
• Start at 3 days a week, transition to full-time after 3 months
• Pay starts at $20/hr for qualified persons, and will go up based on experience and role
• Job begins in early November
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and some info on why you'd be awesome for the job :)