Office Manager & BookkeeperPosted on October 26, 2012
|Contact||Julia Watson :: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Communicopia is a 19 year old digital consulting firm that helps local and global nonprofits and socially responsible businesses create world-class digital programs, projects, & teams that make more change in a networked world.
We are looking for a highly independent, reliable, resourceful, and organized Office Manager & Bookkeeper to manage our business operations and small office. If you are a friendly, detail oriented, and responsible person, Simply Accounting & Excel savvy, a great communicator, and have more than 3 years experience handling office administration and bookkeeping, ideally for a professional services firm, please read on!
- General accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Invoicing
- Office management: maintain premises, lease agreements, phone system, office equipment, IT, etc...
- Intermittent personal assistant to CEO
- Maintain time-tracking system and generate reports. Set up new projects
- HR: benefits administrator, maintain standard procedures, internal records, centralized files, and other office duties
- Self-motivated, highly trustworthy and reliable, and able to work well independently
- A passion for making a difference in the world and community
- Extremely organized and responsible
- Excellent written and verbal english
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and manage your tasks independently
- Solid general tech skills
- Software & Tech (in priority order): Google Docs, Word, Excel, Highrise, Campaign Monitor
- Experience or training in bookkeeping & accounting basics (we work with Simply Accounting)
- 2+ years experience working within a professional services firm a big plus
- 2-3 days a week. Flexible work week.
- Pay range $22/hr - $25/hr depending on experience. Contract salary position for 6 month term with possible extension. Benefits start after successful completion of 3 month probationary period.
If you are interested please contact Julia Watson, email@example.com with resume and cover letter. Position closes Nov 7, 2012.